Kennedy James : Coed of the Week October 8

Kennedy James is Playboy’s Coed of the Week for October 8. Kennedy James is a busty blonde studying Advanced Sophistry at the Florida Coastal School of Law

Playboy asked Kennedy James the in depth questions

Playboy: What’s sexy about law school?
Kennedy: Nothing’s hotter than a woman who knows her way around… some briefs.

Playboy: Do grad students party as hard as undergrads?
Kennedy: While in New Orleans with fellow law students, I lost my voice and a shoe—good signs of the times!

Playboy: Law school can be intense. How do you blow off steam?
Kennedy: I’m a fisherwoman with bait for days. During spring break in Cabo last year, I caught five striped marlins in one day and my boat topped the fleet with 10.

Vote for Kennedy James at the Cyberclub

a WordPress rating system
Kennedy James : Coed of the Week October 8, 8.8 out of 10 based on 72 ratings

October 8, 2009 | Coed of the Week, Kennedy James, Playboy Coeds

Tags: , ,

1. [...] Kennedy James : Coed of the Week October 8 [Playboy Blog - NSFW] Cyber Club [Playboy - NSFW (subscription)] [...]

2. funny guy says:

she looks like she smells like a tanning bed

3. As a FCSL Alumni I certainly do not mind seeing beautiful women nude. BUT I do believe the Florida Bar might be interested in the fact that she believes she is a “Sophistry” student.

If she wants to lie to the Court she’s got a problem. I get the humor (lawyer – liar – Haha), but the Bar has no sense of humor.

On the other hand, lying in my bed, that’s another issue entirely.

4. rob says:

Looks like someone needed money for school…

5. Greg says:

S.A. Siddiqui, Esq. – you’re a tool! She’s gorgeous.

6. Realist says:

Nothing attracts me to a woman like a third-tier law school pedigree!

She might have paid for school, but good luck getting a job at a big law firm!

“All rise!”

7. funny guy says:

somebody please tell me if this is a joke…it reminds me of the eastbound and down kenny powers promotional video (which was intended to be a joke)

8. dude says:

Fuck all of you, She’s beautifull. She could lay in my bed anytime, Oh hell yeah she could

9. an expert says:

Yeah she paid for school, she left the third tier school, she’s likely to get a good job regardless of the bar’s lack of a sense of humor or the firm’s size or notoriety. She is beautiful, ambitious, and likely better than you at sophistry. Yes, lawyers are liars and the bar knows that as does the rest of the world. Deal with it.