Tiffani Shipman Playboy Employee of the Month December 2009

Tiffani Shipman is the Playboy Employee of the Month for December 2009. This sexy busty blonde gets to sell trucks for a living.. so guys.. looking for a new truck.. you know where to go!!

Playboy got all the hot news from Tiffani Shipman

Playboy: Where do you work?
Tiffani: I work at South Central Sport-Chassis,… which sells trucks.

Playboy: What do you do exactly?
Tiffani: I sell trucks, and I do everything from going to events like the Barrett-Jackson car auction with them to getting dirty in the shop working on them.

Playboy: Wow.
Tiffani: Yes, that’s the reaction I normally get. [giggles]

Playboy: What type of clientele do you have?
Tiffani: We have sold trucks to Chris “Birdman” Andersen, Leonard Davis of the Cowboys, Shaquille O’Neal and a few other celebrities.

Playboy: Shaq Diesel?
Tiffani: Yep, we sold him a P2.

Playboy: What’s your favorite model?
Tiffani: I love the P4XL. It’s just a big, sexy truck.

Playboy: Does size matter?
Tiffani: Definitely—that’s what we print on the back of our pit shirts.

Playboy: Do you have a shop shirt with your name on it?
Tiffani: You know it.

Playboy: Now that’s a turn-on. Can one have sex on a creeper?
Tiffani: There’s a lot that can go on under the hood….

See all of Tiffani Shipman pictures at the Cyberclub

a WordPress rating system
Tiffani Shipman Playboy Employee of the Month December 2009, 9.2 out of 10 based on 97 ratings

November 14, 2009 | Playboy Employee of the Month

Tags: , ,

1. Josh says:

Tiffani is freakin’ hott!!! Anyone can see that, but a chick who looks like her and enjoys turning wrenches!!! Isn’t she every mans living dream girl. You should give her a full layout or job or something. She deserves to be Mans fantasy girl of the year!!!! Thanks. JP

2. Stoney says:

This girl is crazy hot! I gotta see more of her! Give her a full layout!

3. Tennessee says:

Damn! she is beautiful and sexy, she definately needs her own photo shoot give her a chance on the front cover of playboy, where have yal kept her hiding, more of this sexy vixen is definately wanted please! And is she married

4. mspminyel says:

I agree with the previous posters…would love to see more of this model.

5. budiman says:

Miss Tiffani,your beauty&perfect body is very very complete..wow! It’amazing

6. dean frye says:

kiss you, hope to see more of you, have a big one

7. Kevin says:

Tiffani, you are so hot. I especially like your sweet smile and hot eyes, not to mention that you have a great ass and legs. You’re a real ten!

8. Kevin says:

(Your lower right photo provokes such sheer lust in me. You really do have an exquisite ass. You are such a fox!)

9. perry says:

you are HOT naked snd love to meey you ay olayboy clab and kess you take to football game and be my girl friend

10. Charlie Fox says:

Tiffani, you do look sensational.