Nicolette Shea Playboy Cybergirl of the Week June 20 2011

Nicolette Shea is the Playboy Cybergirl of the Week for June 20 2011. Adventure is the name of the game for Nicolette, a model by day and poker player by night. “I would love to win a large tournament, if it’s ‘in the cards for me,’” she says. “My… true passion is poker, but one day I would love to do real estate and have a family.” Brave Nicolette might choose to fold ’em and settle down in Hawaii. “I lived in Maui, on the side of a volcano named Haleakala, and would frequently watch the beautiful sunrises. It was amazing. Zip-lining through it was fun, too!”

Nicolette Shea Bio

Measurements: 34D-26-36
Height: 5’10”
Birthday: November 18, 1986
Hometown: Las Vegas, NV

See all of Nicolette Shea’s hot nude photos inside the Playboy Cyberclub.

Vote for Nicolette Shea at Playboy

Nicolette Shea Playboy Cybergirl of the Week June 20 2011, 9.3 out of 10 based on 280 ratings

June 20, 2011 | Cybergirl of the Week, Nicolette Shea, Playboy Cybergirls

Tags: , , , ,

1. Carlas Wedgeworth says:

extremely sexy!!!!

2. Secret Admirer says:

I concur 100%!!!

3. Bob S, says:

I am pretty much for a loss of words on Nicolette..WOW! is about all I can come up with..And I get pretty windy on here.

4. johnny boy says:

she looks awesome. she is probably one of d sexiest babes i have ever seen

5. Bob S, says:

I`m back for more Nicolette..Her photo shoot just screams centerfold..You guys come up with alot of amazing women,and its hard to put some ahead of the rest..But this young lady does..Those eyes,that mouth,,of course that lock you up where you stand body of hers…I have always wondered why when they make Cybergirl of the month is that a curse not to ever make PMate of the Month? Can anyone tell me if
    they know if any girls that went on to be a Playmate?

And talk about the “Girl Next Door” look..

6. Playboy Blog Admin Playboy Blog Admin says:

Bob a tonne of Cybergirls of the Month are playmates.. ie Tiffany Toth, Jessa Hinton, Monica Leigh, Tailor James, Candice Cassidy, Kimberly Holland, Sarah Elizabeth, Stephanie Heinrich. Thats just from memory, there are more though :)
    Log into the Cyberclub, go to the Cybergirls of the Month page and you will see familar names!

7. Raja says:

anyone ready do die for her.

8. bunny boy says:

Gorgeous, stunning and extremely luscious!