Leanna Decker Playboy Cybergirl of the Week July 4 2011

Leanna Decker is the Playboy Cybergirl of the Week for July 4 2011. “It’s Kentucky, so you have to make your own fun here,” says Leanna about her home. “During my free time, I like to hang with my girls or my family. I hope to go far with my modeling,… but for school I want to major in computer forensics. I love computers and CSI!” Her southern girl instincts kick in when seeking out a “gentleman who isn’t full of himself” and doesn’t count Kentucky as his home. “I have a huge foreign fetish, so I melt when I hear a real hot accent in a man’s voice,” she says. “I love to learn about different lifestyles in other countries.”

Leanna Decker Bio

Measurements: 34DD-24-35
Height: 5’4″
Hometown: Ashland, KY
Birthday: August 31, 1991

See all of Leanna Decker’s hot nude pictures at the Playboy Cyberclub.

Vote for Leanna Decker at Playboy

Leanna Decker Playboy Cybergirl of the Week July 4 2011, 9.6 out of 10 based on 529 ratings

July 4, 2011 | Playboy Cybergirls, Cybergirl of the Week, Leanna Decker

Tags: , , , , ,

1. lenovo says:

wow

2. madkono says:

i was just about to punch in a “10”, but for some reason, i keep thinking of chineese food!!!

3. AntonioG says:

Amazing looking woman.Loved it

4. Bob S, says:

Cybergirl of the week? You can`t be serious now..Cmon! I mean look at Leanna…Hell how can you not stare for that mattter! She has “the eyes” And she has a perfect bod.. (Altho some cute butt photos would be nice). Leanna has that girl next door sweetness look too..Now tell me how the hell come she is not a Playmate of the Month? Cybergirl of the week? CMON! She is the perfect example of what makes this a great country..
    Give this amazing woman a whole month and I`ll renew my subscription!
    Oh and give her my email address!

5. scott jagodzinski says:

Absolutely Stunning…..a perfect , vulouptous, sexy vixen that has everything going for her. She’s got the look, the WOW factor, she’s pretty much got the whole program going . Leanna , anytime you need a country vacation in the Northwoods I have a 80 acre hobbyfarm , a couple of Harley’s and would love to give you a ride…

6. bic says:

Oh man do I hope this Is not the last we see of her In Playboy

7. BK says:

Leanna has a bright future ahead of her in modeling with looks like that. ;]

8. BK says:

From her look, to her assets and personality; Leanna defiantly has all the rights things to make it far as a model. :]

9. JMoney says:

Leanna is absolutely gorgoues from head to toes! Hopefully her personality matches those sttunning looks!

10. Argento says:

Leanna should be at least Playmate of the Month. She is sooooooooo beautiful, sexy and charming, she’d definitely deserve it. I wish her all the luck in the world!

11. wallbngr says:

CGOM .. SMokin hot body and A SEXY personality .. Sjhould be a PM

12. wallbngr says:

Leanna Is SMOKIN HOT ..
    She is Nov’s CGOM and I hope we get to see her as A PM

13. Secret Admirer says:

Leanna, you are truly a stunningly beautiful girl! Hopefully you will soon become immortalized as a PoM and deservedly so! Should that be the case, with redish hair as beautiful as yours, please consider growing and maintaining a neatly trimmed landing strip! OMG, that would make you even more incredibly SEXY to see as a centerfold in Playboy!

14. Vince says:

Leanna, you are amazing!!!! I always told my wife I’m a sucker for a beautiful Southern woman!!!

15. CheeHock Ong says:

Oh, beautiful

16. Garen says:

One of my dreams in 2012 . . To meet you Leanna . . .I like to see more photos of you

17. Dennis says:

I live in the South and while there are beautiful women everywhere, I believe that the hottest chicks come from the South! This gal is proof of that…

18. David says:

Leanna would cause me to be mute. She is stunning. I would be speechless in her sublime presence. A true beauty.