Iryna Ivanova Playboy Playmate August 2011

Iryna Ivanova is the Playboy Playmate for August 2011. Wow what an amazing rack Iryna has, and from the photo shoot you can see how much Stephen Wayda loved them as well, as every single photo is focused on these beauties!

Call it wanderlust, ravenous curiosity or the endless pursuit of a great party, but Iryna Ivanova possesses an unquenchable thirst to see the world. “I have always enjoyed traveling,” says our wayfaring Miss August. She began her global tour in earnest at the age of 16 when her family moved from their hometown of Feodosia, Crimea, a Ukrainian port on the Black Sea, to a new life in Tucson. From there, Iryna, who is now working toward an MBA at the University of Arizona (focusing either in marketing or sports management; she’s undecided at the moment) took to the winds. “I studied abroad in Greece and visited Athens and the islands. Mykonos was my favorite because it’s beautiful and it’s a crazy party island. For romance and calm, though, I adore Bali. Plus, the Indonesians are the nicest people I’ve ever met.” Confidence brought her to playboy’s shores. “I love my body, and my philosophy is that if you have the right kind of body, why not show it?” She adds, “Being Miss August is something I’m very proud of. Honestly, I might be prouder of being a Playmate than any of my academic achievements. There are many great schools you can attend, but there’s only one Playboy. I still can’t believe I’m among the few girls Hef picks each year!”

Iryna Ivanova Bio

Name: Iryna Ivanova
Birthplace: Feodosia, Ukraine
Bust: 32DD
Waist: 25
Hips: 35
Height: 5′ 4″

Ambitions: Within the next five years I plan to earn my doctorate.
Turn-Ons: Guys dressed in cool but not overdone swag. Earrings do it for me!
Turnoffs: Immature, ultra needy, sloppy boys can forget about it. You want to date me? Then get your swag ON!
Meet Me On The Dance Floor: I like R&B and hip-hop that I can shake my booty to.
My First Kids: I am the proud mother of Cujo, a quite plump pug, and Katya, who is a teeny tiny Pekingese.
My Constant Companion: I’m obsessed with Starbucks, so, world travelers, look for me, the girl with the vanilla latte!

See all of Irnya Ivanova’s hot nude pictures inside the Playboy Cyberclub.

Get the Flash Player to see the wordTube Media Player.

Join Iryna Ivanova at Playboy

Iryna Ivanova Playboy Playmate August 2011, 9.4 out of 10 based on 285 ratings

August 3, 2011 | Iryna Ivanova, Playboy Playmates

Tags: , , , , ,

Wonderful body !

What a girl !

2. Secret Admirer says:

Iryna is absolutely incredible! Ukranian girls all just seem to be totally hot and voluptuous. I fell in love instantly with Dasha a few years ago, and more recently Sasha! Just feist your eyes on this latest Ukranian born beauty to come along for yet another perfect “10″!!!

3. bic says:

Hubba Hubba!! Whatta babe!! :O

4. madkono says:

no tatoos, no metal deposits, that i can see, a perfect “20″!!!

5. Chris says:

Hands down PMOY!!!

6. Troy T says:

Wowsers! One of my all time favorites!

Perfect for my birth month!

My birthday was the 5th of Aug. Iryna you have just made my whole month better!

Thank you!

7. d.j says:

u r so sexy

8. gokkunfan says:

I don’t think her tits are natural. Contrary to what someone else said, they do NOT hang like large natural breasts, do NOT lay like large natural breasts. They’re too round when she holds her arms up, too ball-like when she’s laying on her bag, and the sides are well to round while in other positions. This is a tell-tale sign of an implant that maintains its shape. A natural breast would sag, deflate, or flatten a bit while a woman is on her back, or stretching her arms into the air. Fake tits, being bags, do not.

Also, Iryna appears to have a scar under her breast (implantation scar.) Pboy airbrushes their photos so much that they make it difficult to determine natural/fake, but they slipped up during one of Iryna’s videos.

*links deleted by PlayboyBlog*

Sorry guys, I want them to be natural too… I really honestly do. They’re a superb implant job, but I don’t think they’re real. If they were, they’d hang and lay differently, she wouldn’t have a scar under them, and there would be some mention by Iryna, Playboy, Hef, or someone official that they are indeed natural. It’s a good advertising point, and since they haven’t utilized it, I’m thinking it adds more to the argument that HER TITS ARE FAKE.

9. Aaron in NM says:

i agree with gokkunfan. her boobs are fake. they’re hot. don’t get me wrong but they’re fake.

10. loveboobs says:

iloveboobies

11. boker says:

wow, beautiful

12. madkono says:

i’m very disappointed, not in the stunning and beautiful iryna, but because i thought i was going to see newer pics!!! iryna, please come back!!!

13. wellrespectedman says:

Man..love the sexy bratty look on her face…great material …just off the charts