NFL Cheerleaders In The Buff

With the American football season in full swing its time to revisit some of the hottest NFL cheerleaders who have removed their clothes for Playboy. This memorable shoot from 1999 has some of the sexiest cheerleaders of the day showing off their hot bodies.. these are girls you want to be seeing jump up and down at the football week in, week out!

See More Cheerleaders Nude At Playboy

NFL Cheerleaders In The Buff, 8.0 out of 10 based on 189 ratings

October 4, 2011 | Playboy Special Features

Tags: ,

1. Jackson Bjorn says:

Think they’d mind playing the second half? So the Vikings could go home and nap instead of doing it on the field?

The cheerleader in the last image is Stacy Sanches ?

3. Jason says:

Makes me proud to be an NFL fan! Beautiful ladies.

4. Playboy Blog Admin Playboy Blog Admin says:

no, her name is Leah-Marie Duryea according to the Cyberclub

Thanks a lot ! I didn’t know her, but now I do.

6. Bob S, says:

Jaimie Faith Edmundson,,,give us more of her..Give her my email address..We need to go on a cruise or something..

7. Secret Admirer says:

Who care about football when such young lovelies as these cheerleaders are on the sidelines!

8. ted says:

Very pretty, very nice body…the pussy could be trimmed or shaved, that would improve everything by 50%!

9. Mike says:

The issue that this pictorial is from was a triple play! Several times over.! – Pam in her prime on the beach, the adorable Stacy Fuson, and a collection of gorgeous NFL cheerleaders sans their pom poms and sexy little outfits. I definitely give bonus points for all the bush the beautiful ladies display in this pictorial.

Didnt the NFL ban active cheerleaders from posing nude after this pictorial? Definitely hypocritical because the league actively uses the sex appeal of its cheerleaders to promote the sport and sell lingerie calendars, swimsuit magazines, DVDs and more. It could just be me, but whenever I buy an NFL cheerleader calendar I almost immediately start the same activity I engage in when I am enjoying a Playboy pictorial.

Any more nude pics of the cheerleaders out there? I just loved Carla McFarlan.