Shelby Chesnes Playboy Playmate July 2012

Shelby Chesnes is the Playboy Playmate for July 2012. Until now. here was the long and short-mostly short—of Shelby Chesnes’s modeling pursuits. “Because I’m 5′ 3″ it was hard to find modeling jobs” she explains. “I mean, even my Pilates instructor calls me Peanut.”

And so the 21-year-old Florida native turned her attention elsewhere, namely to earning an associate’s degree in science and running a successful spray-tan business. “I’m very business-minded.” she says. “I love entrepreneurship and building companies from scratch. I’m much more responsible and mature than most people my age.” She also developed a serious interest in fitness. “Growing up in Florida. I was always outdoors riding horses. surfing and paddleboarding.” says Shelby. “Then I was on an all-star competitive-cheerleading team in high school. I feel as though I’m entering a brand-new chapter in my life.” says our newly minted Miss July. “The Fourth of July has never been a big holiday for me, but from now on it sure will be. Talk about a fireworks celebration”

Shelby Chesnes Bio

Name : Shelby Chesnes
Bust : 34C
Waist : 25
Hips: 34
Height : 5′ 3″
Weight: 100lbs
Birthplace : Jupiter, FL

Ambitions : To use my Playmate status as a springboard for the modeling career I’ve always dreamed of.
Turn-Ons: I’m a sucker for the tall-dark-handsome combo – and confidence is a must!
Turnoffs: Men who are unwilling to learn from their mistakes and who are self-centered and overbearing. Could you be any more obnoxious.
What Makes A Woman Sexy?: It’s all about being comfortable in your own skin and letting your authentic self shine through!
My Role Model: My mom. Inside and out, she’s the most beautiful person I’ve ever known.
My Dream Date: An evening that starts with a romantic dinner, moves to a hot tub and ends with a sunrise. Boom chicka wow wow!

See more of Shelby Chesnes nude at Playboy Plus.

Get the Flash Player to see the wordTube Media Player.

Join Shelby Chesnes at Playboy

Shelby Chesnes Playboy Playmate July 2012, 9.5 out of 10 based on 408 ratings

July 2, 2012 | Playboy Playmates, Shelby Chesnes

Tags: , , , , ,

A wonderful babe with a magnificent body.

2. Playboy Blog Admin Playboy Blog Admin says:

Hooray for natural boobs and no tats!

3. John says:

One of the best playmates I’ve ever seen!

4. bic says:

Best girl and set since Raquel Pomplun, thanks.

5. RockJack says:

Hardon maker!

6. roger says:

WOW! She s absolutely gorgeous! Please give us more!

7. madkono says:

natural boobs, no tats, and at least no facial metal implants…STUNNING!!!

8. dewey bowyer says:

this girl is so beautiful !!! shelby should have been the only girl in the july issue. she needs to be in many more photo shoots . hope shelby will be around for a long time !!!

9. Horny Bhatti says:

In her last article in which she was announced as Miss July, it was written that she’s 5’2′, while this article says she’s 5’3″… just an observation guys.

Also shouldn’t it be “hot tub” instead of hot tube?

Playboyblog articles are a real delight to read, because they are usually without mistakes.

10. Horny Bhatti says:

Shelby’s pictorial as Miss July is amazing, but it would’ve been even better if there was a better view of her ass! There should be less teasing and more nudity! :D

11. Rob says:

Sexy woman. Fantastic

12. roshan says:

sexiest babe ever seen.hopin to get more of her.

13. RockJack says:

awesome babe

14. RockJack says:

I’d beg you for a chance to have night with you

15. madkono says:

horny b said it well!!! why so many tease photo’s??? not one shot of toes to nose!!! shelby is a Goddess!!!

16. bane says:

playboy blog NEEDS to post more videos. they are so much better than just pictures and cause more hardness

17. Cs says:

I’m in Love! Definitely PMOY!! Looking forward to her awesome success with PB!

18. Playboy Blog Admin Playboy Blog Admin says:

we will see what we can do!

19. raja(!)ravi varma says:

Beautiful.

20. madkono says:

new set of pics, and only one shot of her legs!!! WHY???

21. Plan says:

There’s MORE content of this girl on free websites than there is in Playboy’s subscription-only site. How does that make any sense whatsoever?

PlayboyPlus has two photosets of Shelby Chesnes. That’s it. No video.

Yet on free promo sites like this you can find both those sets in their entirety, plus video, plus scenes that show at least two other photosets were shot of her.

This girl is gorgeous, and other new models like Leanna Decker are amazing…but Playboy needs to realize content is king, people pay money for content, and to keep people subscribing you must make absolutely sure that there is MORE content — a lot more — behind the subscription wall than there is for free in sample photo galleries on the internet.

22. Playboy Blog Admin Playboy Blog Admin says:

cant argue with you there.. no idea why there is no vid of Shelby at all :(
    What other sets have you found of her out of interest?

23. Plan says:

Thanks for approving the post, I’m only being critical of PB because of their bizarre content strategy, not because of the content itself. Shelby Chesnes is amazing, which is why we need to see more of her.

I haven’t found any new sets, I was saying that it looks like PB has shot at least two other sets with her, based on what we can see in the video above. She’s in different outfits and in different locales from the two existing sets that have been released,. I know it’s pretty common to shoot multiple sets in one day or session with the same girl, especially nowadays with the logistics of getting the model, the photog and the stylists booked on the same day.

Now, I suspect PB is simply holding the content and they’ve got some sort of internal publishing schedule. That’s not uncommon either. But what I don’t understand is why they would release a promo video for that content when it hasn’t even been published yet. Playboy Plus subscribers have a right to be miffed about that.

I understand PB is in the process of migrating archived content from the old Cyberclub to the new Playboy Plus, and the fact that PB Plus logins work for the old Cyberclub site is a nice gesture of good faith from PB — members can still access that vast archive of older content while PB gets its online house in order. But again, this is 2012, and we no longer live in an era where weekly or monthly publishing schedules work, especially online. When PB has an asset like Shelby Chesnes, it needs to meet subscriber demand by shooting more frequently with her, and releasing more content.

I won’t drop any names, but if Shelby Chesnes was modeling for one of the several “artful” competitors, you can be damn sure they would have released half a dozen sets and a few videos already, and they’d be doing promo for her like crazy. To some extent, PB is already moving in that direction — look at what they’ve been doing with Leanna Decker, publishing at least two sets and videos each month. That content is what keeps people happy and subscribing. PB needs more of that attitude, and less of the old, magazine-style mindset.

24. Playboy Blog Admin Playboy Blog Admin says:

Playmates never have many sets for whatever reason.. they seem to bring them back.. Look at the PMOY we only get 1 set, yet the Cybergirl dozens.. i think the idea is to value the Playmate content extra high

25. Leo says:

As the song goes “Too marvelous for words.”

26. Leo says:

On the sad day Jaclyn Swedberg’s reign as PMoY ends, she’ll leave some big shoes to fill. Shelby would fill them quite nicely.

27. Leo says:

The only conceivable choice for PMoY.

28. ted says:

Damn she is beautiful!! Flawless!! SOO HOTT!! those tits are OMG so nice!!

29. Leo says:

A lovely young woman.

30. Peter says:

Shelby is beautiful in every way and the lace that she’s barely wearing makes her OH SO SEXY,PMOY!