Karina Marie Playboy Playmate January 2013

Karina Marie is the Playboy Playmate for January 2013. Imagine the ultimate ski trip – on the sun-kissed slopes of Chamonix. Now imagine the ski bunny who would accompany you. Karina Marie is an ace in her ski boots, but she is even better apres – after taking them off. “I am in my heart a cozy girl,” says the East London native. “I love to travel and ski, but I get bored easily, and then I’m ready to go back to my cabin, pour lychee martini, light a fire and chill out on a bearskin rug.” Preferably au naturel. “I love fashion, and I’m a dangerous shopper, but I don’t like wearing clothes at home,” Karina says. “I like to kick back and wear, like, a pair of knickers. It makes me feel cozy and sexy.”

Sexy is something she knows mountains about. Leveraging British reality-TV notoriety at the age of 16 on The Salon, she landed her first magazine cover at 17. Now she has a slew of TV commercials under her belt, plus shoots in Elle, GQ and Arena magazines. “Being in front of a camera gives me a buzz,” says Miss January, who will celebrate her month by ringing in the New Year in style. And her Playboy shoot? “Since I love winter but don;t like wearing clothes, I felt at home during the shoot. I started off I’m lingerie and a vintage mink, then got more naked. The only thing that would have made it better would be if God had dropped a man out of the sky for me.” And what would she have said to the lucky bloke? “Happy New Year, of course!”

Karina Marie Bio

Name: Karina Marie
Bust: 32C
Waist: 25
Hips: 33
Height: 5′ 8″
Birthplace: Basildon, UK

Ambitions: To travel the world as a wacky reality-TV host and create a sexy lingerie line.
Turn-ons: I love a man who can play guitar while sitting in a log cabin on a bearskin rug.
Turnoffs: I’m a sex beast who hates the word “no”, so give me what I want and you won’t be on my list of turnoffs. :)
Perfect Bliss: I’m a music festival fanatic. Being in a field in my wellies, watching the sun go down and drinking a Corona while listening to live music blasting = HEAVEN.
Big Surprise: I’m a model, but I’m also an insane vintage shopaholic.
My Idol: Brigette Bardot. This woman is all I aspire to be – sexy, natural, hot and a bombshell.

See more of Karina Marie inside the Playboy Cyberclub.

Get the Flash Player to see the wordTube Media Player.

Join Karina Marie at Playboy

Karina Marie Playboy Playmate January 2013, 9.2 out of 10 based on 257 ratings

December 13, 2012 | Karina Marie, Playboy Playmates

Tags: , , , , ,

a wonderful blonde angel, wow!

2. ted says:

LOVE the petite little tight body! SOO Sexy!! GORGEOUS long legs and great skin tone!

3. NAEEM Mughal says:

very cute lady

4. Orbit says:

Can anyone tell me WTF is up with Playboy Plus? They have not been sticking to their update schedule, they’re missing updates, and it looks really unorganized.

For example, in the “upcoming pictorials” section, it said there would be a new Leanna Decker set on Dec. 19. New Leanna is something we all look forward to, yeah? But the set never made it on the site, there was no explanation why, and there was only one update for that day instead of two.

Also, if you check the upcoming sets list, it’s really random and not even fully filled out with names and dates right now.

I work in publishing, so I understand these things must be planned way in advance and there must always be fall-back plans in case a photoshoot doesn’t pan out, or a model can’t travel, or the photog is sick, whatever. But this is strange, especially since there’s been no explanation, and for the subscription price, and PB’s reputation, it’s really unprofessional.

Does anyone know what’s going on?

5. Playboy Blog Admin Playboy Blog Admin says:

im not sure they actually do mate…. its a lottery!

6. Antonio G says:

This is what i call starting the new year in great sexy style…
    Sexy hot lass…

7. Kevin says:

A hot little blonde on a cold winter’s day! (I especially like her tight ass in the third photo.) Wow, what a butt!

according some sources, we already know the name of the March PoM : Ashley Doris.

9. Playboy Blog Admin Playboy Blog Admin says:

thanks mate.. if u ever have a source let me know and ill follow up as best i can.. your a great source of info!

In fact, Ashley Doris has written she will be the March PoM in her Twiiter before she deleted that.

I think she is really the PoM but she wrote that too early.

Regards.

11. David Tran says:

Hello.

Would like to book you for a gig in Seattle. Can you fwd me your booking agent, or let us know what it will take to get you out to Seattle on February 1st.

Cordially,

Dave

12. Nichol says:

It’s a pity yoս don’t hɑve a donate button! Ӏ’d without a doubt donate to thіs outstanding blog!

Ӏ suppose for ոow i’ll settle foг book-marking аnd adding уour RSS feed to my Google account.
    Ι looҡ forward to ոew updates and ԝill talk ɑbout this website ԝith my Facebook
    ցroup. Talk sooո!

13. WNFA says:

why only one pictorial? want some more of her