Playboy Playmate of the Year 2013

It’s time for the most important election since the big one in November! Twelve gorgeous Playmates are competing for the ultimate title of Playboy Playmate of the Year 2013! It’s an incredibly difficult decision to make, as each of these luscious ladies is a sheer delight to the eyes and all the other senses. If you need a refresher on each of these 12 babes, check out all of the Playboy Playmates before making your decision.

Now it’s your turn to tell us what you think in our exclusive 2013 Playmate of the Year Poll. We want to know your pick for Playmate of the Year. Cast your vote in our poll that you’ll find along the side of the blog. If your favorite Playmate wins, you’ll have plenty of gloating rights the next time you get together with your buddies. You might even get a beer out of the deal – making you a winner all the way!

Get the Flash Player to see the wordTube Media Player.

Click Here to Cast Your Official Vote!

Playboy Playmate of the Year 2013, 9.8 out of 10 based on 4 ratings

December 20, 2012 | Playboy News, Playmate of the Year

Tags:

Last year, I lost (I chose Ciara Price).

For 2013, my favorite is Pamela Horton, the most beautiful PoM.

2. wallbngr says:

MY vote went for Shelby Chesnes

3. Leo says:

My vote goes to the wonderful Ms. Chesnes.

4. hello says:

Miss Horton and Miss Chesnes are my favorites, it is hard to decide which one

5. Ranch Mubay says:

Nikki Leigh’s May pictorial is the most beautiful and magical of all and she is such a wonderful person. If you can find her behind-the-scenes video please check it out. Be a part of #TeamNikki.

6. Mark says:

Vote for Amelia Talon for PMOY! Make sure to vote Officially for Amelia Talon!

7. Bruninho says:

It is to become PMOY 2012 I voted for Ciara Price, she had to win to me is the most beautiful playmate of all time, in 2012 it seemed that Shelby Chesnes would win because she was earning in skits and seemed to be the favorite of the public more in the end who won was Raquel Pomplun, now to be PMOY 2014 seems Alyssa Arce is the favorite of the public most times it does not make it PMOY, vote Carly Lauren

My chosen the last years
    2010 – Olivia Paige