Kennedy Summers To Be December 2013 Playboy Playmate

Kennedy Summers was announced to be Miss December 2013 in this month’s issue of Playboy. She’s a 26 year old international model from Chicago, IL. We don’t have much more information about this sexy blonde, but we’re looking forward to seeing more of her!

Measurements: 32D-23-34
Height: 5′ 9″
Hair color: Blonde
Eye color: Green

Look for Kennedy Summers Inside Playboy!

Kennedy Summers To Be December 2013 Playboy Playmate, 7.4 out of 10 based on 132 ratings

October 24, 2013 | Kennedy Summers, Playboy News, Playboy Playmates

Tags: ,

1. Mike says:

Thanks so much for the sneak peak! It is appreciated. :) The top right pic would be a great starting off point for Kennedy’s Playboy pictorial. Also, her MM profile pic is stunning -in a few of the pics she reminds me of Claudia Schiffer!

Looks like I will wait till the Dec issue before I cast my vote for PMOY! 2013 will go down as one of the all-time great year for Playmates.

You know it is a great year when Kristen Nicole is not being mentioned as a potential PMOY. Her pink lingerie pictorial is glorious. I have that page bookmarked like 15 times! Thanks Playboy.

So, we know all the PoM for 2013. So far, Alyssa Arce is my favorite.

I wonder what happened to Alexa Sandberg.

Kennedy is very cute. I’m looking forward to seeing her photoshoots.

3. madkono says:

#2 definitely!!!

4. wallbngr says:

SEXY GIRL 2013 Has been a hot year Kennedy closes out 2013 with a bang :)

5. pblover says:

what a Christmas present! I can’t wait to see her topless I like the look of her boobs!

6. David says:

I’m looking forward to every last bit of her gloriously exposed, succulent flesh.

7. Don Tijuana says:

She is hot as hell! Definitely my pick for playmate of the year.

8. Kennedy Summers says:

Hi, Guys! Thanks for the feature and the sweet comments!
    Xoxox,
    Kennedy

9. Mike says:

Kennedy, very cool that you appreciate the fact that we appreciate your pics! The video accompanying your powder blue lingerie photo set is the sexiest I have ever seen! Your sweater slipping off during your interview was such a bonus. :) I hope you continue to pose for Playboy. Each of your photo sets are making millions of men very happy. Time for me to appreciate your lovely photos again! ;)