Britt Linn Playboy Playmate March 2014

Britt Linn is the Playboy Playmate for March 2014. Hotel rooms are places where secrets are kept, plots unfold and lovers indulge their fantasies anonymously and with abandon. Unlock this hotel-room door and you’re alone with a rising star in the fashion world, a red-hot Mohawked seductress with a brain to match that impossibly alluring body. New Jersey-born model Britt Linn – our first short-haired Playmate in more than 15 years — is on a never-ending adventure. “I want to try everything,” she says, “no matter how weird.” Just one year ago Britt was working as a surgical technologist when a New York model scout found her on Facebook. “I started modeling in September (during Mercedez-Benz Fashion Week, and bam,” she says, “I’ve been flying by the seat of my pants ever since!”

After snagging shoots for Seventeen and Diesel, she booked her Playboy gig and Vogue Italia editorial on the same day. “I burst into tears of happiness,” Britt says. “I’m pretty competitive, and I thought it’d be cool to be slender enough for high fashion but also curvy enough for Playboy. And I did it!” Some other things you should know about Miss March: Although she sports a punk-rock vibe, she’s an approachable “goofball” who likes shooting pool with the boys, throwing back shots of Jack Daniel’s and mellowing out to singer-songwriter Ray LaMontagne. She also has an affinity for the carnal. “I’m so sex-driven, its not even funny,” she confesses. “I check out guys; I cheek out girls. I have a crazy sex drive.” So hang the do not disturb sign on the door and enjoy your roadside-hotel rendezvous with Britt. Your secrets are sale with us.

Britt Linn Bio

Name: Britt Linn
Bust: 32B
Waist: 23
Hips: 35
Height 5′ 10″
Birthplace: Wantage, NJ

Ambitions: To make sure I live – really live – and discover new aspects of myself every day.
Turn-Ons: Humour. If I can’t laugh and be silly with a guy, it won’t last long!
Turnoffs: A severe ego. I can’t stand to be around a guy who shoes he’s an ass and tears others down.
Fun Fact: I have an insane desire to sing. I do it almost anywhere – on the street, in elevators, on set! I love expressing myself.
What Makes A Woman Sexy: Confidence! I think it’s beautiful when a woman is confident in her own skin – pale, dark, tall, skinny, curvy, muscular. WHATEVER! Its ALL beautiful!

See more of the gorgeous Miss March, Britt Linn inside the Playboy Cyberclub.

Get the Flash Player to see the wordTube Media Player.

See more of Britt Linn nude at Playboy

Britt Linn Playboy Playmate March 2014, 6.9 out of 10 based on 341 ratings

February 22, 2014 | Britt Linn, Playboy Playmates

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

1. Natrah Mahyuddin says:

I know she’s sexy but to me, she looks a bit like bieber so it’s a bit awkward to …….

2. david w says:

Redhair and natural body is always a sexy combination.

She looks like sexy but maybe too thin for me.

We don’t know her birthday?

4. wallbngr says:

Beautiful woman ..

5. John says:

Pretty girl, crap photography!

6. i actually liked the photos from Josh Ryan for once LOL

7. Alex says:

My pick for PMOY 2015 for sure!!! But what a shitty photos(((((

8. Mike says:

Oh well. looks like I will be getting this issue for the articles.

9. Mike says:

Just found out Zoi Gorman has a pictorial in this issue! It will be a pleasure to view between articles!

To clarify my previous post -Britt is a very sexy woman. I just don’t care at all for the way she is made up in this pictorial. I hope some more traditional pictorials are on the way!

10. Bob S says:

She has that Miley Cyrus look alike thing going on..Was that one purpose? Timing seems wierd..To much Miley crap on TV…She is a loser…

She doesn`t do much for me…First in a long time thats ever happened,,(if ever)…

11. If i remember correctly Britt cut it short to support her Mums battle with cancer.

12. anonymous says:

Very beautiful playmate and great pictorial…It’s good to see something different from time to time.
    That makes this magazine unique…Her pictures deserve much better than “6.1”

13. Bob S says:

Miley and Bieber…We can do without…Sorry…

14. leon says:

Wow, she is beautiful and cool!

Maybe it is just a coincidence or it was a try of clever marketing by Playboy to choose a girl with a Miley-like hairstyle but who cares, she isn’t Miley. And the haircut is very hot IMHO and I can’t be the only short-hair lover around here.

I saw Britt’s behind the scenes clip recently and she seems to have a great personality and attitude.
    It’s about time that Playboy breaks routine and gives us such gorgeous girls with exceptional style.

First Roose Montfort now Britt – this seems to get an exciting year of Playmates.